Locum - Neurology
Great Neurology positions available now!
Whether you're looking for locum or permanent work, gain access to a wide range of Neurology roles across the UK.
We hold various priority contracts with NHS and private hospitals, giving you first pick of the best Neurology jobs available
Actively recruiting locum and permanent neurology doctors for positions from Balfour to the Channel Islands, and everything in between! Our dedicated Recruiters maintain great relationships with NHS and private hospitals all over the UK, and our master vendor and tier 1 contracts give us access to hospital rotas first.
Great Neurology positions in:
Benefits of locum positions with Holt Doctors
- One registration and work anywhere: no need to sign up to multiple banks
- Work-life balance: a job that works around you
- Competitive rates
- Flexible working to suit your lifestyle
- First pick of the best jobs throughout the UK: recruitment contracts with over 26 hospitals
- CPD loyalty scheme: earn points to pay for your appraisal
- Quick turnaround from registration: we can have you working within 24 hours
- Private and NHS clients
- One point of contact: individual teams for each specialty to provide tailored support
- Revalidation support
Ready to take the next step in your career? Gain access to a great range of Locum positions nationwide.
Are you an FY1 (Foundation Year 1), FY2 (Foundation Year 2), Core Trainee (SHO - ST1 -ST3), ST4 - ST8 (SpR - Specialist Registrar), Specialty Doctor or Consultant?
Simply fill in our contact form or speak with one of our Recruitment Consultants on 0208 099 6943 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Earn up to £350 with our refer a friend scheme - you don't have to be registered with us to benefit.
If you aren’t available for work right now but know someone who is, then pass their details on to us. Once your recommended colleague goes on to work 30 hours, you’ll receive up to £350 paid in Lifestyle vouchers
Excellent service. Been a pleasure working with the professional agency.