Locum Psychiatry Jobs - Opportunities for Doctors
Whether you are a Psychiatry doctor working at Junior, SpR or consultant level, you need to ensure that you choose the best locum recruitment agency for your career. Holt Doctors has thousands of Locum opportunities in Private Hospitals and NHS Trusts across the UK.
Working with the right agency will provide extra income and allow you to choose the hours you want to work. In addition to this, by working through Holt Doctors you will gain clinical experience to progress your career. Let Holt Doctors do the hard work, tell us what you need, and our experienced team consisting of over 15 Recruiters will find perfect opportunities for you.
As one of the leading medical recruitment agencies in the country, we have priority contracts with NHS trusts and Private Hospitals across the UK. With thousands of jobs available on our website daily, we are best placed to find you your perfect role. We have long-term locum and part-time locum roles in Psychiatry subspecialties:
We have part-time and full-time locum opportunities in these subspecialties:
- Child and adolescent psychiatry
- Forensic psychiatry
- General psychiatry
- Old age psychiatry
- Addiction psychiatry
- Psychiatry of intellectual disability (PID)
Our exclusive priority contracts with NHS trusts and private hospitals means that we see the jobs first, so you can access the best opportunities for you. The experienced team have working knowledge of hospitals across the UK, so you can be assured you are supported through each assignment.
Put your career in the hands of people you really trust, with over 15 experienced recruiters, our team are best placed to find you the perfect role which supports the development of your psychiatry career.
I have worked with Holt Doctors for three years now. They are always very professional, friendly and able to solve any problems that arise. I have worked with Emma, Nicola and Caroline and all have been very helpful over the years. I never struggle to find work as they always inform me of new job opportunities as soon as they become available.
Independent Feefo review
We currently have opportunities for psychiatrists
East of England
- Luton and Dunstable Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust
- Southend University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- The Queen Elizabeth Hospital Kings Lynn NHS Foundation Trust
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust
- The Royal Wolverhampton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Croydon Health Services NHS Trust
- Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
- Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust
Yorkshire and the Humber
- Barnsley Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Doncaster and Bassetlaw Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Northern Lincolnshire and Goole NHS Foudnation Trust
- Sheffield Children's NHS Foundation Trust
- Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
What type of locum work are you looking for?
You may already be working as a substantive doctor at an NHS or Private hospital and just looking for Part-time locum work looking at weekends or out-of-hours (OOH). Many F2 doctors take time out before training starts or if they choose to take a gap year locum work is perfect for gaining experience and earning extra money. Read more about that choice here.
Perhaps you are looking to locum full time, if so, then you will be well supported by Holt Doctors. Aside from a dedicated recruitment consultant finding you the best opportunities, we also have supported your professional development. Holt Doctors have a full Revalidation Team with a Responsible Officer who will support you through the yearly appraisal process – Find out more here. In addition to this Holt Doctors offer one of the Best CPD schemes – for every hour you work you will build points towards paying for your appraisal and it can even help to pay for GMC registration or other CPD activities. Read how this scheme can benefit you here.
If you are looking for a permanent role at an NHS or Private Hospital with links to over 140 NHS trusts and private healthcare organisations Holt doctors is best placed to find you your perfect role. If you are an international Doctor, we can provide information to help you through the process from gaining a job to finding the information you need to relocate to the UK. For more information, see our ‘Working in the UK’ page here.