Locum Opportunities for Anaesthetics
Whether you are an anaesthetics doctor working at Junior, SpR or Consultant level, you need to ensure that you choose the best locum recruitment agency for your career. Holt Doctors have thousands of Locum opportunities in Private Hospitals and NHS Trusts across the UK.
Working with the right agency will provide extra income and allow you to choose the hours you want to work. In addition to this, by working through Holt Doctors you will gain clinical experience to progress your career. Let Holt Doctors do the hard work, tell us what you need, and our experienced team of dedicated recruiters will find perfect opportunities for you.
As one of the leading medical recruitment agencies in the country, we have priority contracts with NHS trusts and Private Hospitals across the UK. With thousands of jobs available on our website daily, we are best placed to find you your perfect role. We have long-term locum and part-time locum roles in Anaesthetic subspecialties:
We have part-time and full-time locum opportunities in these subspecialties:
- Pain Medicine
Our exclusive priority contracts with NHS trusts and private hospitals means that we see the jobs first, so you can access the best opportunities for you. The experienced team have working knowledge of hospitals across the UK, so you can be assured you are supported through each assignment.
Put your career in the hands of people you really trust, with over 25 years combined experience our team are best placed to find you the perfect role which supports the development of your anaesthetics career.
Michael Leyland-Jones have always been great to work with at Anaesthetics Agency. I have been with them & working with Mike for many years & I have never had any reason to complain or fault them which I cannot say for many other agencies that I have worked with so much so, that I now exclusively work with them. Cannot recommend them enough.Independent Feefo review
We currently have opportunities for anaesthetics
East of England
- Luton and Dunstable Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust
- Southend University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- The Queen Elizabeth Hospital Kings Lynn NHS Foundation Trust
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust
- The Royal Wolverhampton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Croydon Health Services NHS Trust
- Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
- Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust
Yorkshire and the Humber
- Barnsley Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Doncaster and Bassetlaw Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Northern Lincolnshire and Goole NHS Foudnation Trust
- Sheffield Children's NHS Foundation Trust
- Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
We also have an Anaesthetics dedicated site for Anaesthetists – www.aalocums.co.uk
What type of locum work are you looking for?
Many doctors take time out to study for their Primary exams, follow alternative ventures or conduct research. Locum work is perfect for gaining experience and earning extra money whilst offering a level of flexibility to fit with your chosen path.
Perhaps you are looking to locum full time, if so, then you will be well supported by Holt Doctors. Aside from a dedicated recruitment consultant finding you the best opportunities, we will also support your professional development. Holt Doctors have a full Revalidation Team with a Responsible Officer who will support you through the yearly appraisal process – Find out more here. In addition to this Holt Doctors offer one of the Best CPD schemes – for every hour you work you will build points towards paying for your appraisal and it can even help to pay for GMC registration or other CPD activities. Read how this scheme can benefit you here.
If you are looking for a permanent role at an NHS or Private Hospital with links to over 140 NHS trusts and private healthcare organisations Holt doctors is best placed to find you your perfect role. If you are an international Doctor, we can provide information to help you through the process from gaining a job to finding the information you need to relocate to the UK. For more information, see our ‘Working in the UK’ page here.