Recruitment Consultant - Permanent Division
Holt Doctors is a fast-growing company and leading provider of medical staffing in the UK. We support NHS Trusts and private healthcare sector providers by placing doctors and nursing staff permanent and temporary roles.
Where are we based?
Based in the beautiful town of Skipton and 2 min walk from the train station, it is a modern airy top floor office with views of the canal and surrounding countryside and just a short walk from shops, cafes, bars and parks. In the same building is a brand new gym which you can access with a special priced corporate membership.
Recruitment Consultants – Permanent Division
What you’ll be doing:
The role will involve all aspects of the recruitment process, including:
• Proactively sourcing vacancies to meet candidate requirements
• Understanding candidate requirements and encouraging them to explore permanent/ fixed term contract opportunities
• Proactively sourcing candidates to match client requirements via social medical, the database, referrals and events
• Working with Trusts and private Hospitals, who already have an established working relationship with Holt
• Managing the on boarding and compliance checks on behalf of the client.
• Liaising with all parties when work Visa are required
What you’ll need:
• Ability to work autonomously with initiative
• Drive and determination to work to targets
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Highly motivated
• Ability to prioritise whilst working in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent IT skills
What you’ll get:
Roles are fast paced and demanding, offering a genuine opportunity to forge a career in medical recruitment.
Holt Doctors is a fast-growing company which is leading the way in its sector, and, therefore, we strive to recruit the best people. As such we offer a competitive salary (based on experience), a highly rewarding individual performance-based bonus, 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), pension, discounted gym membership and a range of additional benefits.
Apply today with your CV