Wide range of Respiratory positions available now!
Gain access to the best Respiratory roles from Balfour to the Channel Islands, and everything in between.
Priority NHS and private hospital contracts bring you first pick of the best Respiratory jobs available
Actively recruiting locum and permanent doctors into the best Respiratory positions. Our dedicated recruiters have great relationships with hospitals all over the UK and Holt has 26 master vendor contracted clients. This means Holt is the priority supplier - giving us access to hospital rotas first.
Great Respiratory positions in:
Channel Islands / East Midlands / London / Northwest / Northern Ireland / North East / Scotland / South East / South West / South Yorkshire / Wales / West Midlands / Yorkshire and the Humber
Benefits of locum positions with Holt Doctors
- One registration and work anywhere: no need to sign up to multiple banks
- Work-life balance: a job that works around you
- Competitive rates
- Flexible working to suit your lifestyle
- First pick of the best jobs throughout the UK: recruitment contracts with over 26 hospitals
- CPD loyalty scheme: earn points to pay for your appraisal
- Quick turnaround from registration: we can have you working within 24 hours
- Private and NHS clients
- One point of contact: individual teams for each specialty to provide tailored support
- Revalidation support
Ready to take the next step in your career? Gain access to a great range of Locum and Permanent positions nationwide.
Are you an FY1 (Foundation Year 1), FY2 (Foundation Year 2), Core Trainee (SHO - ST1 -ST3), ST4 - ST8 (SpR - Specialist Registrar), Specialty Doctor or Consultant?
Simply fill in our contact form or speak with one of our Recruitment Consultants on 0208 099 6943 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Earn up to £350 with our refer a friend scheme - you don't have to be registered with us to benefit.
If you aren’t available for work right now but know someone who is, then pass their details on to us. Once your recommended colleague goes on to work 30 hours you’ll receive up to £350 paid in Lifestyle vouchers.
Responsive and very helpful… honestly has been a pleasure to work with. Would strongly recommend.Dr Wills