Wide range of positions available in Leeds now!
Whether its Locum or Permanent work you're looking for, we can find you your perfect role in Leeds.
Holt has a priority supplier contract with Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, meaning we're the first port of call when sourcing candidates.
- 20 mins by train - Bradford
- 1 hr 30 by train - Manchester
- 1 hr 30 by train - Sheffield
- 3 hrs by train - London
Let us help with your specialty:
General Medicine / A&E / Anaesthetist / Care of the Elderly / Cardiology / Dermatology / Endocrinology / Gastroenterology / General Surgery / GP / Haematology / Obstetrics and Gynaecology / Ophthalmology / Paediatric and Neonatal / Psychiatry / Radiology / Respiratory Medicine / Rheumatology
Benefits of locum positions with Holt Doctors
- One registration and work anywhere: no need to sign up to multiple banks
- Work-life balance: a job that works around you
- Competitive rates
- Flexible working to suit your lifestyle
- First pick of the best jobs throughout the UK: recruitment contracts with over 26 hospitals
- CPD loyalty scheme: earn points to pay for your appraisal
- Quick turnaround from registration: we can have you working within 24 hours
- Private and NHS clients
- One point of contact: individual teams for each specialty to provide tailored support
- Revalidation support
Ready to take the next step in your career? Gain access to a great range of Locum and Permanent positions nationwide.
Simply fill in our contact form or contact one of our Recruitment Consultants on 0208 099 6943 or by email at email@example.com
Earn up to £350 with our refer a friend scheme - you don't have to be registered with us to benefit.
Very professional team! Timely communication and very organised. They know what they're doing and they do it well.Independent Feefo review