Gain access to the best Haematology positions now!
Priority contracts with NHS Trusts and Private hospitals enable us to fill positions with our doctors before any other agency.
Find your perfect locum or permanent position from Balfour to the Channel Islands, and everything in between!
Our dedicated recruiters maintain great relationships with Private and NHS Trusts throughout the UK. We hold various priority supplier contracts with these trusts, enabling us to get sight of the rotas first and place you into in the best positions quickly.
Great Haematology positions in:
Channel Islands / East Midlands / London / Northwest / Northern Ireland / North East / Scotland / South East / South West / South Yorkshire / Wales / West Midlands / Yorkshire and the Humber
Benefits of locum positions with Holt Doctors
- One registration and work anywhere: no need to sign up to multiple banks
- Work-life balance: a job that works around you
- Competitive rates
- Flexible working to suit your lifestyle
- First pick of the best jobs throughout the UK: recruitment contracts with over 26 hospitals
- CPD loyalty scheme: earn points to pay for your appraisal
- Quick turnaround from registration: we can have you working within 24 hours
- Private and NHS clients
- One point of contact: individual teams for each specialty to provide tailored support
- Revalidation support
Ready to take the next step in your career? Gain access to a great range of Locum positions nationwide.
FY2 (Foundation Year 2), Core Trainee (SHO - ST1 -ST3), ST4 - ST8 (SpR - Specialist Registrar), Specialty Doctor or Consultant?
Simply fill in our contact form or speak with one of our Recruitment Consultants on 0208 099 6943 or by email at email@example.com
Earn up to £350 with our refer a friend scheme - you don't have to be registered with us to benefit.
If you aren’t available for work right now but know someone who is, then pass their details on to us. Once your recommended colleague goes on to work 30 hours you’ll receive up to £350 paid in Lifestyle vouchers.
Very efficient and lovely staff, always there to help you when needed, Louise has been my favourite person since I first made a random call to Holt one year ago and since then have never looked anywhere else for work but with them as I really can’t complaint about anything!Dr Harris