Gain access to the best General Practitioner job opportunities across the UK.
Whether you are looking for locum work or your next permanent role, register with Holt Doctors to gain access to a wide range of fantastic GP job opportunities across the UK.
Priority locum recruitment contracts to bring you first pick of the best GP jobs available
Actively recruiting locums for the following services: walk-in centres, out-of-hours providers, prisons, general surgeries, urgent care centres, minor injury units, care homes and GP roles covering within A&E departments.
Great GP positions in:
Channel Islands / East Midlands / London / Northwest / Northern Ireland / North East / Scotland / South East / South West / South Yorkshire / Wales / West Midlands / Yorkshire and the Humber
Benefits of GP locum work through Holt Doctors
- One registration and work anywhere: no need to sign up to multiple banks
- Competitive rates
- Flexible working to suit your lifestyle
- First pick of the best GP jobs in the UK: recruitment contracts with prestigious clients
- Quick turnaround from registration: we can have you working within 24 hours
- Private and NHS clients
- One point of contact: specialist team of GP recruitment consultant to support you
- IR35 information support desk
- Online courses available for doctors – inc. safeguarding
Fantastic permanent General Practitioner roles - prestigious clients and attractive salaries
(benefits packages and ongoing career support)
Ready to take the next step in your career? Gain access to a number of fantastic GP and lead GP roles available nationwide.
Simply fill in our contact form or contact Jane Adams, GP Recruitment Manager, on 01756 704776 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Earn up to £350 with our refer a friend scheme - you don't have to be registered with us to benefit.
If you aren’t available for work right now but know someone who is, then pass their details on to us. Once your recommended colleague goes on to work 30 hours you’ll receive up to £350 paid in Lifestyle vouchers.