Great range of Locum and Permanent opportunities available in Doncaster now!
Let us help you find your perfect job in Doncaster. With locum and permanent positions available every day, you could be placed sooner than you think.
Our priority contract with Doncaster and Bassetlaw Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust means our doctors hear about all the locum opportunities through us first, before another other agency!
Let us help with your specialty:
Benefits of locum positions with Holt Doctors
- One registration and work anywhere: no need to sign up to multiple banks
- Work-life balance: a job that works around you
- Competitive rates
- Flexible working to suit your lifestyle
- First pick of the best jobs throughout the UK: recruitment contracts with over 26 hospitals
- CPD loyalty scheme: earn points to pay for your appraisal
- Quick turnaround from registration: we can have you working within 24 hours
- Private and NHS clients
- One point of contact: individual teams for each specialty to provide tailored support
- Revalidation support
Ready to take the next step in your career? Gain access to a great range of Locum and Permanent positions nationwide.
Are you an FY1 (Foundation Year 1), FFY2 (Foundation Year 2), Core Trainee (SHO - ST1 -ST3), ST4 - ST8 (SpR - Specialist Registrar), Specialty Doctor or Consultant?
Simply fill in our contact form or contact one of our Recruitment Consultants on 0208 099 6943 or by email at email@example.com
Earn up to £350 with our refer a friend scheme - you don't have to be registered with us to benefit.
If you aren’t available for work right now but know someone who is, then pass their details on to us. Once your recommended colleague goes on to work 30 hours you’ll receive up to £350 paid in Lifestyle vouchers.
Great communication, felt like the staff really understood my requests!Very flexible and all the jobs forwarded fit my criteriaIndependent Feefo review