Recruitment Consultant, Regional Bank
Working in partnership with 5 NHS Trusts we have recently launched Care1Bank, a first of its kind Regional Staff Bank designed to pool staffing resources and improve local NHS services.
We are looking for a Regional Bank Recruitment Consultant to manage all aspects of the Care1Bank recruitment process, including:
What you’ll be doing
- Building a bank of doctors through database, events, networking and referrals
- Ensuring an open, honest and successful working relationship with doctors, clients and colleagues.
- Understanding doctors requirements and encouraging them to go forward for work
- Ensuring full compliance levels at all time
- Dealing with doctors queries and general admin
- Ability to work autonomously with initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated
- Ability to prioritise whilst working in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent IT skills
Roles are fast paced and demanding, offering a genuine opportunity to forge a career in medical recruitment.
Holt is a fast-growing company which is leading the way in its sector, and, therefore, we strive to recruit the best people. As such we offer a competitive salary (based on experience), a highly rewarding individual performance-based bonus, 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), pension, discounted gym membership and a range of additional benefits.
Apply today with your CV