We are looking for a Finance Administrator to join our team for an immediate start
We are looking for a Finance Administrator to join the Holt Doctors team for an immediate start at our Skipton-based office. You would be required to be on site for the duration of your training.
Our Accounts team are a friendly bunch with many years of experience, they will be very supportive both in welcoming you to the company, and throughout your career with us.
Who are we?
Holt Doctors is a fast-growing company that is leading the way as a leading provider of medical staffing in the UK. We support NHS Trusts and private healthcare sector providers by placing doctors and nurses staff into the right permanent and temporary roles.
We are passionate about giving back, we raise money for different charities throughout the year and support local charities, giving something back to the community. We care about everything we do, and we offer more than just a job. We provide you with work-based training with ongoing support and development to help you realise your potential and career aspirations at the company. We believe that our success is based on your success.
The Finance Administrator role will involve:
- Receivables posting allocating against sales ledger invoices
- Payroll Processing
- Process weekly supplier payments
- Posting of purchase ledger invoices
- Statement reconciliations
- Set up of PSC's/umbrella companies
- Daily and month end bank reconciliations
- Previous experience
- You will be numerate and proficient in using:
- MS Office (including Excel and Outlook)
- Familiarity with accounting software such as SAGE
- AAT qualification
Hours and office
- This is a full-time permanent role 37.5 hours per week
- Hours are 8:00am - 4:30pm with, one day a week being 9:00am - 5:30pm on a rota basis
- Lunch break is 1 hour
- Office based, option available for a combination of office and home working
Where are we?
Based in the beautiful town of Skipton and just a 2-minute walk from the train station, it is a modern, airy top floor office with views of the canal and surrounding countryside and just a short walk from shops cafes and bars, and parks. The office in the same building is a brand-new gym which you can access with a special priced corporate membership.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.