Working in Partnership with 6 NHS Trusts, contracts are in place for both Managed Bank and Regional Bank, dedicated to expanding the options of staffing to Trusts before relying on agency supply.
We are looking for a Bank Co-ordinator to join our team, managing an existing pool of candidates, and working with our clients to maximise the use of their own staff before relying on agency workers.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing a bank of doctors on our database
- Understanding doctors requirements and gathering availability
- Matching doctors to the vacancies that are issued from our clients
- Ensuring full compliance levels at all time
- Dealing with doctors queries and general administration
- Building relationships with our clients, understanding their requirements, and working together to fill their vacancies
What you’ll need
- Ability to work autonomously with initiative
- Excellent communication skills via telephone and email
- Highly motivated
- Ability to prioritise whilst working in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent IT skills
What you’ll get
Roles are fast paced and demanding, offering a genuine opportunity to forge a career in medical recruitment. This is a fast-growing company which is leading the way in its sector, and, therefore, we strive to recruit the best people. As such we offer a competitive salary (based on experience), a highly rewarding performance-based bonus, 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), pension, discounted gym membership and a range of additional benefits.
Apply today with your CV